Thursday, February 4, 2010

The hits keep on coming

On Day 3, I attended a meeting with a couple of Senators and a couple of Members to discuss . . . well, that would be telling. If you're interested, keep your eyes out for a bill that should be introduced in the House tomorrow. This time the boss wasn't there, so you won't be surprised to hear that I spoke up to say what I thought he would have said. All of which was well-received. I am finding that the tone of all of this is extremely collegial and constructive; I actually think that if people could see what goes on behind the scenes, rather than the Kabuki show on CSPAN, they would be impressed with how seriously their representatives take their business. But then again, I've only been in meetings with Democrats.

The boss heads back to CA tonight or tomorrow and we're expecting a big snowstorm Friday night, so there may not be much news from here for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment